They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Thursday, January 28, 2010

What A Day!

So sorry that I didn't do a lengthy update today. To be honest I spent over 8 hours working on documents that Trevor and Lindsay needed done before the kids came home. (Starting at about 4 am.) Of course this was a new thing that came up due to the changes that were made in the last couple days. Due to the fact that they are in Haiti and all of the info that was required was here and on their computer etc. we needed to do it for them. After my Dad and I basically invaded bank accounts, emails, etc....(with their blessing of course!) we finally finished the necessary documents late this afternoon. To say the least I am very tired and while I have a lot to share I must simply get some rest. I will see you in the morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment