They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Friday, January 29, 2010

On the plane!

I decided to take my kids to the park and play baseball with them this afternoon! While there at exactly 1:35 I received a text from Lindsay-"Leaving now...will text when in FL. TELL EVERYONE WE ARE COMING HOME!!!"

We were all so excited we couldn't stand it!

Wow! I can't believe it is really happening! 66 children boarded the flight and are headed for Miami! AMERICAN SOIL!

As a sidenote- There are still many children that couldn't come home today. We are hoping that they will be on their way in the coming days. We will not forget about them. We will still keep them in our prayers...please do the same! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment