They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today's update

Lindsay has not slept yet since yesterday! She has been on the phone all night trying to get info and all the logistics that need to happen to bring these little angels home. So far no concrete info on when, where or how but it is being worked on. AND they send thier love to all of you for all of your kind words, prayers and support! There are truely angels among us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment