They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Update

I talked to Trevor this morning. They are doing well. Not much to update today. They are anxiously awaiting the meeting tomorrow where they will be able finalize the humanitarian parole paperwork and see who will be coming home with them. They are in the process of trying to find a straight flight from Haiti to SLC. Obviously this would be much better for all of them so that they can avoid the process of changing planes and so forth with 70+ children. :)

I hope that today they were able to rest a bit and enjoy the children! (REST- doubtful!)

Will post news tomorrow. :) Please pray that all of the children will be able to come home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment