They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Flying out

Trevor and Lindsay flew out of Salt Lake this morning. It sounds like they JUST made the flight after driving in a snow storm to get there. They will be traveling all day today so it is unlikely that we will hear from them until this evening. PRAY FOR A SAFE FLIGHT and I will post more when we get any updates!

1 comments:

Dozen Senses said...

I have butterflies inside & goosebumps outside. I'm completely swallowed up in the story to the point of waking in the middle of the night over it! This morning Lezlie & I were even going over it at 6:30AM! We feel so lucky to know the story. We love your updates & they can't come frequent enough, so please keep it up.

Post a Comment