They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moving forward again

All five kids have made it past the new regulations along with over 20 others! Yippee! They are more than 1/2 way there. Trevor said they rescheduled the flight for Saturday in hopes that all will be ready by then. Once all of the children have cleared the new Humanitarian Parole Regulations, the last step is to get the final go ahead from the Haitian government. (Whatever that means!) ;o)

As for the report on NBC Nightly News, the children they showed were from Foyer De Sion but they didn't air Trevor's interview. Oh well. We were happy to see those cute little kiddos!

On a personal note- I may start posting some of my projects again. I will continue my daily updates on Trevor and Lindsay but I do need to get back to work! ;) Just ignore the projects if you are not interested!

Keep the prayers coming. We won't rest until they are all on American soil!

2 comments:

Dozen Senses said...

They are so unselfish. The majority of adoptive parents would return to the USA (and have) asap after their own life & children were cleared to leave. There's nothing wrong with that of course. But Trevor & Lindsay are are sure unique in the degree of their service & humantarianism on behalf of so many other families besides their own, is what I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! I couldn't agree more. Thank you for that. :)

Post a Comment