They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Notes from Lindsay

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
On a Wing and a Prayer....

I am going into Haiti....I have flights....my goal is to bring as many kids as I possibly can out of the country...I can't tell you the amount of prayers I am going to need...to keep us safe, that USCIS will have softened hearts...and grant all the kids Humanitarian Parole and or Visa's....


With ALL OF THE BLESSINGS and miracles you have created for us....to the people who have donated, helped with flights, prayed unceasingly, showed up with checks and cash taped to my door....YOU ARE MY MIRACLES....you are HELPING save not only my children but potentially many ....Bless you all...

Please , Please Pray....

GOD CAN AND WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment