They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Friday, January 22, 2010

Talked to Lindsay

I actually got thru to Lindsay tonight. After trying several times her very hoarse, exhausted voice answered! She and her friend spent the entire day at the Embassy. She said there are 2...yes I said TWO people working on all of the paperwork for the orphans that are trying to get visas. Not just the ones they are trying to get out...I mean ALL of the orphans in Haiti that are trying to get out!

Unfortunately they have now put a halt on issueing visas. They will only grant the humanitarian parole without a visa. Although this will be another issue to have to work out after the children are home, the most important thing at this point is to just get them out of there.

Many, many miracles have happened for them today. I have so many things to share with you- and I will. I am just so tired right now that I will have to post in the morning. But know that they are doing well. They are safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment