They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Videos of some of the children

Aren't they beautiful! These videos were taken on one of Trevor and Lindsay's trips to Haiti last year.

1 comments:

Dozen Senses said...

The video footage causes one to really be aware of the relationship your brother's family already has with these kids. I mean, I knew through your sharing of their story, but this definitely makes it feel actual and real. -lovin' Lindsay's voice in the background & sight of one of her hands occasionally reaching out to them while she's holding the camera. No doubt who is Momma to these children.

Post a Comment