They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today

There has been some progress. More families have recieved clearance and they are still shooting to catch the flight tonight. They are remaining hopeful because it may be hard to arrange another flight of this kind. I have been up since 3 am working on documentation that they need sent in for when they arrive here in the US. Between my Mom, Dad and myself we have a couple hours of paperwork ahead of us so I will post when I have more info! ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment