They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Friday, January 29, 2010

Butterflies

I hope I am not jumping the gun here but oh well if I am! :o)
I am doing my best to focus on cleaning my house, preparing lunch, doing laundry...you know all of the things that I honesty NOW think we are truely blessed to do, but......I can't focus!!! I have butterflies. What are they thinking? How are they feeling? What are they going to think when they step off of the plane and into a new world? Are they scared? Are they excited? What are they going to think when they see the beautiful home that Trevor and Lindsay have prepared for them? The fridge full of food! The soft warm beds!

AHHH! So excited. Can't wait to meet my littel angels!

OK...Now the more cool and collected side of me-
I know there will be a process that will have to be followed once they land in the US. It may be several days before they are actually home in Idaho. We are awaiting the details and I will share when I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment