They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Monday, February 1, 2010

Arrived in Salt Lake

Check out the link to KSL.com to see the arrival of Trevor and his family from Miami!
See sidebar under News Articles- KSL 2/1/10

2 comments:

Diane said...

You all look WONDERFUL! Welcome home and may your first week be an easy and relaxing one!
Diane

Dozen Senses said...

The Crapo Family + The Engelbrecht Family = HEROES. I'll remember the details of your story forever. I'll want to follow your story forever.

Post a Comment