They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Thursday, October 1, 2009

VERY COOL VINYL FOR PUMPKINS!



Both of these "Vinyl Dezynes" are so fun and classy too! There are so many things you can do with them. Put them on a pumpkin; real or faux. Place them on a platter, a jar or mirror! The ones listed on the blog are 8x8" and only $8.00 but they can be cut to any size you desire. Transform your boring Halloween items in just minutes!

HAPPY DECORATING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment