They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Thursday, October 22, 2009

GRATITUDE


After all of the craziness of Halloween I love the lul of Thanksgiving. It is such a nice cozy time of the year full of good times and family!

I like to keep my decor "classic" during Thanksgiving. Here are some nice Thanksgiving vinyl dezynes that I just created! "GRATITUDE" is done in chocolate brown with some nice cream embellishments. "Happy THANKSGIVING" is done in cream. The frame is a fun rustic frame that I picked up and then painted and distressed. I used the new spicy orange "Paprika" paint by Rustoleum. (Satin or flat!) Lastly, I placed some nice fall scrapbook paper behind the glass.

You can purchase these vinyls by clicking on "Buy it now" on the right column.

0 comments:

Post a Comment