They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monthly calendar


Here is a fun way to keep your family organized! This is an easy way to personalize your family's monthly calendar. Simply take framed glass and apply the vinyl calendar to the glass. The calendar can be customized with your family name, a cute quote or fun graphics and embellishments! Next date the calendar and write the month on the top line with a dry erase marker. It can be used and reused all year long! (To make your own framed glass out of any regular frame see the instructions under family monograms.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment