They call me Mommy, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, and Friend.

Videos

To watch the videos without music, go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music on the music player.






I am blessed to have many people in my life that I love dearly! Take a peek at my life and my family's adventures!

VISIT MY DESIGN BLOG!http://www.designbykelli.blogspot.com/


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Darling Plaque for your Little Princess!


This week's project is a cute plaque for the little girl in your life. The base is a simple chip board that I picked up at the Dollar store! I painted it a vivid pink and then gave it an antique look by dry brushing a very subtle layer of darker pink and then black on it (See dry brush technique on previous post.) This helps give the board a little bit of dimension.

The next step is to apply your vinyl phrase to the board. I chose this darling dress up phrase.

Lastly, I added new ribbon to hang!

It looks darling on a child's bedroom or bathroom door!

Other ideas for this phrase include applying it to a mirror or above a child's closet door!

Item # AM004
www.dezynes.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment